[
收藏此章节]
[投诉]
文章收藏
*活结乐队《Snuff》
Bury all your secrets in my skin,
将你所有的秘密埋在我心底,
Come away with innocence, and leave me with my sins,
将我的纯洁涤净,只留罪恶与我同行,
The air around me still feels like a cage,
围绕着我的空气像是在将我囚禁,
And love is just a camouflage for what resembles rage again…,
“爱”也只是 那类似于“愤怒”的东西的伪装罢了,
So if you love me, let me go.
所以,若你爱我,就让我走吧,
And run away before I know.
请在我发觉之前逃离我,
My heart is just too dark to care.
我的心过于黑暗,不值得被关心,
I can't destroy what isn't there.
我不能摧毁那本就不存在的东西,
Deliver me into my Fate,
将我送入我的命运,
If I'm alone I cannot hate,
若我孑然一身,我便不能憎恶,
I don't deserve to have you…,
我不值得拥有你……,
My smile was taken long ago,
我的微笑早已被夺走,
If I can change I hope I never know,
若我还能改变,我希望我永远也不要知道,
I still press your letters to my lips,
我仍重复着你的话语,
And cherish them in parts of me that savor every kiss,
我内心还能享受亲吻的那部分 始终将他们珍藏,
I couldn't face a life without your light,
我无法面对没有你的光的生活,
But all of that was ripped apart… when you refused to fight,
但,在你拒绝战斗的时候,所有那些光都被撕裂摧毁了,
So save your breath, I will not hear.
所以别白费口舌了,我不会听的,
I think I made it very clear.
我觉得我已经说清楚了,
You couldn't hate enough to love.
你不能恨到极致而去爱,
Is that supposed to be enough?
那难道已经足够了吗,
I only wish you weren't my friend.
我只希望你不是我的朋友,
Then I could hurt you in the end.
这样我就能在最后把你伤害,
I never claimed to be a Saint…,
我从来都没有自称圣者,
My own was banished long ago,
我的自我在很早以前就已被驱逐,
It took the Death of Hope to let you go,
我杀死了所有希望才将你放下,
So Break Yourself Against My Stones,
所以在我的墓碑上砸碎你的身躯吧,
And Spit Your Pity In My Soul,
将你的怜悯唾入我的灵魂,
You Never Needed Any Help,
你从来都不需要任何帮助,
You Sold Me Out To Save Yourself,
你出卖了我只为保全自身,
And I Won't Listen To Your Shame,
我不会听你的忏悔,
You Ran Away - You're All The Same,
你逃走了——你还是一成不变,
Angels Lie To Keep Control…,
天使为了继续控制而撒谎,
My Love Was Punished Long Ago,
我的爱早已被惩罚,
If You Still Care, Don't Ever Let Me Know,
若你难以释怀,就永远别让我知道,
If you still care, don't ever let me know…,
若你难以释怀,请永远别让我知道……。
插入书签